HOW TO TREND ON YOUTUBE?
YouTube trends are now a huge source of traffic for content creators (artists / film trailers / video games / youtubers…).
YouTube’s algorithm will determine which videos will appear as suggestions based on various criteria: the number of views in the first few hours after the video has been broadcast, the number of likes, comments, subscriptions after viewing, etc.
So you can’t pay YouTube directly to appear in trends. But setting up a YouTube Ads campaign with good targeting parameters will increase your chances of becoming part of YouTube trends.
YouTube Trends allow YouTube users to find out what’s going on in the world at the moment, whether it’s music, video games or films…
The aim is to highlight all types of video that could potentially be of interest to a wide audience, in order to generate as much traffic as possible.
The list of YouTube trends is updated every 15 minutes, and each video can move up, down, stay in the same place or move out of the trends according to the feedback received from users.
But how do you get into the YouTube trends?
For YouTube trends, YouTube selects the most relevant videos that have just been released, the videos with the most views, but above all the videos with the most interaction and engagement (likes, comments, subscribers, shares, etc.).
YouTube will give you a high profile (YouTube Trend) if you generate a lot of YouTube views, likes, comments, subscribers and shares in less than 48 hours (Only real French views for French Trends).
Advertising on YouTube (YouTube Ads) can help you target YouTube trends and generate maximum traffic for your video. Obviously, this only works if it’s real. If you buy fake views, likes, subscribers, etc. it won’t work and YouTube will remove them and even blacklist your channel. YouTube takes all these criteria into account in order to present users with as many relevant videos as possible that might be of interest to them and that represent the YouTube platform.
Other common questions
- Do famous artists advertise on YouTube?
- How to Get Trending on YouTube ?
- How to enter the YouTube algorithm?
- Instagram, Facebook or YouTube advertising?
- What are the different Google Ads video ads ?
- How to estimate your number of views on YouTube ?
- How to start my music promotion via YouTube Ads ?
- Why choose Red Label Agency ?
- What is a Music Marketing Agency?
- What are our YouTube Ads collaborations?
- How to guarantee that these are real views ?
- How to choose your YouTube Ads targeting ?
- What is YouTube Studio Analytics?
- What device is my ad showing on ?
- How targeting is developed by Red Label Agency?
- What are the benefits of Red Label Agency?
- Can I suggest artists to advertise to their audience ?
- Why not advertise YouTube yourself?
- What can I promote with YouTube Ads?
- Do you produce artists ?
- What is YouTube advertising for??
- How long does it take to activate my YouTube Ads campaign?
- How fast will the views on my ad come in?
- Who will actually view my ad ?